Intermediate Automation Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Tester. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating or modifying test cases for software testing;
- Executing software tests, recording results and identifying improvements in test steps;
- Helping to design and complete test automation scripts, testing the scripts and keeping the scripts updated;
- Providing written reports on work completed;
- Software Testing Work with the Quality Management and client teams to define test cases and test software;
- Test case documents including test description, test steps, test data, expected
results and test data. Defects/bugs found to be recorded in bug tracking tool (e.g. Jira);
- Test Automation Under the QM Test Manager direction, developing automated
scripts for smoke and regressions test cases; and,
- Completing test scripts, documentation and reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of two (2) years of related Consulting Category experience; OR Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of three (3) years of related Consulting Category experience; OR Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; OR An absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related Consulting Category experience;
- Training in quality control concepts and practices;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of test practices and tools;
- Ability to create and update test documentation;
- Knowledge of defect resolution processes and practices;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to setup Windows software (desktops and servers);
- Excellent attention to details; and,
- Willingness to learn new technical and business skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.