Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interviewing application, infrastructure and other IMITS staff to develop deliverables;
- Performing detailed analysis of application and system related information to determine impacts of change;
- Supporting quality assurance and quality control (testing) activities;
- Presenting reports and presentations to business and technical audiences;
- Updating materials on intranet sites (SharePoint, Confluence); and,
- Supporting process improvement for delivery of enterprise IT services.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; OR Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; OR Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; OR An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience;
- Knowledge of current business analysis practices and technologies;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a broad set of stakeholders including clinical/business staff, technologists, management and executives;
- Experience working in large, complex IT environments;
- Proven delivery of interfaces or related systems within the healthcare environment;
- Solid understanding of system development life cycle methodologies including
waterfall, iterative and agile;
- Ability to work with business and technical resources;
- Understanding of complex clinical and business environments
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills; and,
- Excellent attention to details, willingness to learn new technical and business domains.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.