Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Primary point of contact for the Company on all interactions with Service Provider;
- Serve in a leadership capacity throughout the project;
- Establish detailed project charter, plans and objectives to outline timelines and project deliverables;
- Execute project plan according to project methodologies, ensures successful and coordinated completion of project components, facilitates consensus with stakeholders as needed and ensures readiness for project implementation;
- Track project progress according to project plan and identified metrics;
- Monitor and reports on the status of projects and major barriers encountered;
- Make decisions and recommendations regarding projects scope and related changes required to facilitate a successful outcome;
- Implement or contributes to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies and monitor risk throughout the project lifecycle;
- Develop and monitors project budgets within the context of operational demands and environmental and resource constraints and uses best practice methods to thoroughly monitor and adhere to allocated budgets;
- Provide supervisory guidance and direction to staff;
- Complete transition services including facilitating lessons learned meetings and creating lessons learned document related to this service as well as the overall Project.
- Transition services also include providing all the documents, software, software licenses and other project artifacts to the Project Team;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director or their designee(s).
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience or working knowledge of business process optimization methodology, change management and cloud solutions is considered an asset;
- Strong project management capabilities and technical skills;
- Significant project management experience in a large-scale environment, managing complex risks and issue resolution processes, including third party product/service delivery;
- Have developed detailed plans with strict budgetary constraints and timelines and will have led large, diverse teams comprised of business and technical functional experts;
- Outstanding stakeholder relationship management abilities;
- Team oriented and adept at collaborative consultation while also prepared to act with conviction;
- Proven success in gaining the attention, respect, trust and support, as well as influencing the opinions and actions, of key stakeholders and customers;
- Strong intellect, high energy and superior skills in communication, interpersonal relations, presentation and multi-tasking, combined with a sense of urgency, drive and initiative will be keys to success;
- Experience as a change agent facilitating complex organizational transformation initiatives.
- Proven track record of leading a large, diverse and geographically dispersed team and instilling in them a performance orientation, a sense of shared purpose and the collective skill sets needed to deliver stretch goals;
- Able to point to examples of having not only coached and developed individuals but also of having made difficult decisions to improve the overall team;
- Be someone who actively empowers the team to identify and solve problems while providing necessary support;
- Strong leadership, motivation and interpersonal skills;
- Able to establish credibility quickly and interact effectively with the senior leadership team.
- Adept team builder who is action oriented, hard-working and self-confident, yet humble and low ego;
- A track record of motivating his/her team to achieve higher goals and improving the impact of technology initiatives;
- Have helped set teams achieve against stretch goals in dynamic, occasionally ambiguous environments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.