SCCM Deployment Resource
Eagle is currently seeking a SCCM Deployment Resource. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Using SCCM 2016 Current Branch deploy the asset management and security patch functionality throughout the organization (local and remote locations);
- Collaborating with the systems, network, and application development teams on enterprise IT projects and architecture changes;
- Ensuring smooth implementation of new applications and changes to systems through sound testing procedures, capacity planning, and impact analyses; and,
- Creating, maintaining, documenting, and communicating policies and procedures for infrastructure systems and core business applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- BA /BS in related field or an equivalent in education and experience with five (5) years’ experience working with central systems hardware and software, as well as basic project management;
- Valid Secret level Security Clearance;
- Patch management and Asset Management experience;
- Experience in architecting, implementing, and maintaining the SCCM 2016 suite in large scale enterprise organizations;
- Exposure to operationalizing tasks and responsibilities around SCCM;
- Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products;
- Strong scripting knowledge (Powershell) and a disposition towards;
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory;
- Demonstrated networking skills including LAN, WAN;
- Ability to multi-task and serve as a project lead or team player in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Ability to be a motivated self-started who can work independently on tasks and projects; and,
- Certification in an area of expertise (MCSE, MCSA, RHCE, VCP, etc.) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.