Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client in the search for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for delivery of capital IT projects. This role will have a strong focus on forecasting, reporting and project documentation.
This is a ten (10) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
As Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with executives within to ensure successful program delivery us derived from multiple project work streams;
- Ensure the management of all aspects of the project including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting through the application of proven project management principles and methodologies;
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, Post Implementation Reviews, etc.);
- Identify benefits expected from initiatives and conduct post implementation reviews to report on and track results;
- Pull together resources effectively to implement projects;
- Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish objectives;
- Use critical thinking skills to anticipate and manage potential risks that will arise;
- Communicate these to the stakeholders on a regular basis and ensure decisions are made quickly and effectively;
- Maintain the Project Management Office Lessons Learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives;
- Where process creation or modification recommendations result from the lesson learned, Project Manager is responsible for determining ownership within the organization and managing the implementation of recommended solutions; and,
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous development of the Wireless Customer Deployment team..
The Skills and Attributes required for this position include:
- Minimum five (5) years of IT enterprise systems delivery experience;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience directly overseeing a team of Project Managers;
- Experience dealing with senior executives/stakeholders;
- MANDATORY PMP certification;
- Previous Media background is a HUGE asset;
- MS Office, MS Project proficiency; and,
- Strong communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53310 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.