Senior Specialist - Business Process Improvement
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting in the search for a bilingual Senior Specialist - Business Process Improvement. This is an eight (8) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
As a Senior Specialist - Business Process Improvement, your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the scope of improvement opportunities, using project charters to gather stakeholder needs Conducting thorough current state assessments to ensure all opportunities are identified Ensuring a collaborative process with all HR teams across the country, understanding the complexities of operating within a matrix organization;
- Utilizing data and analysis to help drive business performance and inform process improvement initiatives;
- Drive the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices throughout the P&C team;
- Provide recommendations for process improvement ensuring that it aligns with departmental and business objectives;
- Obtaining buy-in and consensus with your strong communication skills and ability to influence others;
- Awareness of change management impacts to process re-design;
- Building processes that are sustainable and measurable;
- Implementing proper controls to continually measure and improve the efficiency of the P&C team; and,
- Continually look for opportunities to gain efficiencies within the People & Culture team.
The Skills and Attributes required for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience leading process improvement projects within an Human Resources function;
- Lean Six Sigma Certification or other related continuous improvement training (Kepner Tregoe Kaizen, etc.);
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities;
- Experience using process mapping software (visio, lucid charts, etc.);
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office and project management tolls (advanced excel required);
- Demonstrated ability to understand "voice of the customer" and stakeholder needs;
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to navigate in a matrix organization;
- Ability to build strong relationships;
- Excellent team player;
- Knowledge or understanding of HRIS software is a strong asset; and,
- Bilingualism English and French required.
Travel is required 25 to 40% of time
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53293 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.