Salesforce Cloud Implementation Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Salesforce Cloud Implementation Consultant for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Salesforce Cloud Implementation Consultant
The successful candidate will:
- Provide consulting services for the implementation of the customer relationship management (CRM) application for Company’s Industry Services to align with the rollout of the new Industry Services model and coincide with the opening of the Productivity and Innovation Centre in June 2018;
- Work to minimize any customizations and utilize the out-of-the-box software as much as possible;
- Determine which Salesforce platform to use, Lightning vs Classic;
- Review Company’s project charter, effort and cost estimates and project work plan; provide advice, guidance and support as required;
- Review pilot business area implementation; provide advice, guidance and support regarding the integration of two or more instances of Salesforce.com as required;
- Provide regular (weekly) progress reports to the project lead, including an assessment of risks and issues as they arise, with proposed mitigation approach;
- Provide input and/or attend project team, stakeholder or steering committee meetings as required;
- Provide input to risk register and risk management plan as required;
- Provide input to issue log; resolve issues as assigned;
- Provide input to business process inventory, current state business process maps and analysis, future state business process maps as required;
- Provide or arrange for vendor system demos as required;
- Complete technical architecture diagram/document, including interfaces/integrations/bolt-ons as required, for example, e.g. Raiser’s Edge, Pardot, Oracle PeopleSoft, etc.;
- Provide input to functional and technical design documents, including interfaces/integrations/bolt-ons as required;
- Provide input to fit/gap analysis document as required;
- Contribute to parking lot of opportunities;
- Contribute to business impact assessment;
- Complete technical configuration documents as required;
- Provide support in technical environment prep and stand-up;
- Provide support/training in generating delivered system reports;
- Design and deliver up to 15 custom system reports – 5 high complexity, 5 medium, 5 low;
- Develop and deliver data migration plan (if required), system and UAT test plans, system and UAT test scripts; contribute to development of test schedule; contribute to system and user Procurement Services Supply Chain Management SCMRFx V1 Page 12 of 27 acceptance test reports;
- Provide insight and guidance in communications and organizational change management plans and deliverables;
- Develop and deliver system training plan and training material; contribute to development of training schedule;
- Contribute to production readiness assessment (pre-go-live assessment);
- Contribute to go-live and contingency plans;
- Provide follow-on support 30 days post-go-live;
- Contribute to project lessons learned and project close report.
Skills and Qualifications of a Salesforce Cloud Implementation Consultant
- Experience with implementations in Post-Secondary is desirable but not mandatory.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.