Network Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting and analyzing business requirements and business processes in such a way that the business team members understand and approve them and other project team members can successfully use them to develop the solution;
- Ensuring the solution meets the business requirements;
- Developing detailed functional, system and program specifications;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Participating in highly complex matters and business systems processes that have impact for the organization and that involve Senior Management strategic decisions;
- Overseeing a variety of projects at a time;
- Conducting/facilitating user requirements/user story/backlog development sessions and documenting assumptions and constraints;
- Reviewing and approving business process models and system data flow maps;
- Leading definition of requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases that can be used by developers to create software, by application specialists to configure software, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions;
- Validating and approving requirements with project teams and business users, translating business needs into documented requirements and use cases to create and configure software by application specialist, or by infrastructure specialists to develop technical solutions;
- Leading the business in prioritizing and re-prioritizing requirements;
- Building and maintaining relationships with the project business stakeholders and team members;
- Tracking requirements and deliverables to ensure that business requirements are being met; and,
- Confirming business requirements that may change due to development or technical decisions or as a result of scope changes or technical changes from vendor.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong understanding of business processes with experience analyzing complex business problems to be solved with IT technologies; and,
- Experience with IT Infrastructure,Telecommunications, field construction projects, or vendor management will be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.