Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Project Coordinator - Electric Bus
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as schedule, budget, quality, etc.;
- Working with the Project Manager to draft and maintain project schedules using MS Project;
- Collecting, monitoring, and reporting progress on key milestones, issues, and decisions;
- Tracking and reporting project financials;
- Compiling and distributing project status reports as required;
- Preparing and submitting detailed project financials as required;
- Bringing organization to the projects by adhering to the IT PMO processes and ensuring compliance for a single approach to project collateral management;
- Ensuring project collateral is produced and aligned with the IT RACI requirements;
- Distributing information and collateral for review and/or approvals at the appropriate phase in the project and ensure the necessary approvals are collected and collated prior to project sign off;
- Facilitating a common understanding of project objectives, issues, dependencies, scope, and overall project information among the project team and other stakeholders;
- Assisting with identifying and communicating key project messages;
- Assisting with Change Management and Communication activities;
- Attending client meetings - capture, document, and distribute minutes and meeting outcomes;
- Providing onboarding and off-boarding assistance to project resources;
- Maintaining the project Google Site throughout the project ensuring it is kept accurate and up to date;
- Collaborating with and supporting Project Managers in achieving project outcomes;
- Providing Project Manager coverage during PM absences;
- Supporting the Business Systems Analysts with data conversion activities;
- Supporting the development of business process flows and other BA deliverables by conducting reviews and providing feedback; and,
- Proactive in identifying the needs of the project and ability to overcome potential barriers, to operate and deliver under adverse conditions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven ability to coordinate project resources under the direction of the Project Manager;
- Experience with MS Office;
- Experience with Google Docs/Sheets;
- Experience using SAP to acquire project financial information;
- Experience with MS Project including tracking financials;
- Experience in planning and executing complex projects with multidisciplinary teams, including work breakdown structures;
- Experience in project based financial management, cost estimation/control and risk identification, triage, assessment, and management;
- The ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated;
- The ability to prioritize issues is considered a vital requirement;
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively at all levels;
- The ability to take detailed concise meeting minutes.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with COTS implementations is;
- Experience with ERP software;
- Experience with process mapping; and,
- The ability to test data conversions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.