Sr. Middleware Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Middleware Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience;
- Subject matter expertise of WebSphere;
- Demonstrate the ability to confer with management, systems administrators, DBA’s, BA’s and developers to help define the team`s enterprise strategic business objectives;
- Experience building and implementing a technical architecture for a large system;
- Ability to be a master trouble-shooter with a demonstrated ability to conduct deep-dives into complex technical issues such as: analyzing heap dumps and instrumenting traces;
- Worked in close partnership with key vendors on troubleshooting issues and product direction;
- Excellent experience with automation skill;
- Deep understanding of second generation APM tools such as Dynatrace, to aid in identifying issues and informing trending analysis and dashboards;
- Good understanding of the Release Management process; and,
- Understanding of networking and distributed computing concepts, including the principles of network routing and client/server programming.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.