Senior Hyperion PBCS Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client in the search for a Senior Hyperion PBCS Consultant who will be responsible for providing Hyperion Essbase / Planning functional expertise by acting as a subject matter expert / provide expertise through system implementation / upgrade(s) and Hyperion product knowledge. You will work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration /design, testing and cutover.
You will be required to assist and/or lead clients in fully integrating the Hyperion application into their current business environments / enable updated business processes / provide input on best practices / lessons learned from prior implementations / upgrades, and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
This is a permanent position with a leading edge company in the GTA.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business processes;
- Demonstrate good understanding of client business operations or needs;
- Demonstrate good understanding and knowledge to innovate and make business processes more efficient; and,
- Research legislative/ regulatory rules and policies to provide relevant and timely support / expertise to the business, along with articulating to the clients.
- Provide guidance / direction to clients as subject matter expert (i.e. Hyperion
- Essbase / Planning or Budgeting /PBCS Cloud / ePBCS Cloud)
- Work as a hands-on team member in projects, delivering consulting services to
- clients as a functional team member and/ or lead; and,
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering reviewing and assisting with the design, configuration, build, and testing of dimensions and integration with other applications.
Client Facing and Project Work:
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration /design, testing, and cutover;
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Report progress to teams and project managers;
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology;
- Work independently with minimal supervision; and,
- Work collaboratively with other team members internally or with client counterparts.
Intellectual Property Accelerators:
- Participate, identify ideas and assist with building / presenting accelerators that assist clients solving unique business challenges.
- Learn new modules or new applications or new functionality; and,
- Participate and assist with building / presenting content during pre-sales activities.
- Participate, Contribute RFP /RFQ /RFI Initiatives while balancing project activities.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years PBCS / EBPCS Cloud experience with a strong focus on Essbase / Planning / Budgeting;
- Minimum of 5 years or prior Hyperion experience with a strong focus on Essbase / Planning/ Budgeting;
- Knowledge and experience working with Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management 11.X or higher;
- Upgrade and Implementation experience, with a minimum of 3-4 full life cycle implementations;
- Ability to work on all project phases;
- Knowledge and experience configuring dimensions and with optimal dimension design;
- Knowledge and experience identifying alternate hierarchies;
- Knowledge and experience configuring Essbase application components, business rules and calc. scripts /calc. script customizations;
- Knowledge and experience with Smartview, Data forms, and Web Forms;
- Knowledge and experience with Hyperion Security and Task Lists;
- Knowledge and experience with data conversion and loading source data into Hyperion;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada or US; and,
- Must be flexible to travel.
- Hyperion Certification;
- Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition, specifically Drill Through to the General Ledger of a Source System;
- PeopleSoft Financials, specifically the integration with Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management;
- Experience in working with Public Sector Customers; and,
- Professional Designation like MBA, CA, CGA, CMA or CPA will be given preference.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53267 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.