Mobile Software Engineer
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Mobile Software Engineer. As a Mobile Software Engineer you will be involved in all aspects of development from design to implementation, on various platforms and systems.
This is permanent position scheduled to begin immediately.
As the Mobile Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing mobile (Android, IOS) code;
- API design and development;
- UI design and development;
- Business logic development;
- Thorough application testing; and,
- Build, distribution and integration support.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Java, Swift, Objective-C, C, C++;
- Current knowledge with either Android or iOS programming (or both!);
- Experience building and designing highly scalable solutions;
- Experience with open source or research projects;
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing;
- Security algorithms and protocols;
- Startup experience;
- Version control (Git, Gerrit); and,
- Development on Mac machines.
What are we looking for from you?
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science or related field;
- Strong (>3 years) experience in mobile development with exposure to both UI and system level development in a professional team environment;
- And/Or, strong (>5 years) server side or web development experience, motivated to switch to mobile development;
- Able to architect and develop robust, maintainable systems, not just hack together code for one-off projects;
- Strong desire to learn and work with new mobile technologies and architectures;
- Passionate about your work and creating quality solutions;
- Agile development experience; and,
- Strong team player.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online now!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 53253