Business Relationship Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Relationship Manager for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customers area;
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with services and offerings;
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews. Achieving client relationship targets (Customer satisfaction score) and KPI’s as set by customers;
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients. Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively; and,
- Translating the business needs to internal data team and communicate effectively the data team capability back to business.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a Coordination / Facilitation role in a busy environment with strong and proven administrative, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Experience with Google Suite of products;
- Experience with Agile is essential;
- The ability to network and cultivate a productive working relationship with Business Units;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, policies, methodologies, and regulatory requirements with respect to the Program/Projects in an Agile environment;
- Excellent customer service, leadership, communication, problem solving, and decision making skills;
- Strong ability to prioritize activities and excellent time management;
- Extremely diligent with a strong attention to detail;
- The ability to be self-motivated, creative, and innovative in thinking of solutions outside of the box;
- The ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality;
- The ability to effectively handle multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities;
- Financial institution experience an asset; and,
- Knowledge of Scrum is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.