Intermediate Tech Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires an Intermediate Tech Support. This position will require flexible work hours.
This is an eight (8) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
We’re looking for people who can:
- Provide onsite support for users and systems for all events occurring at venue.
- Note that events happen primarily during weekday evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Set-up and removal of event technology deployed which may include network/cabling, pc's/laptops, TV's;
- Provide support of in stadium merchandise point of sale terminals and peripherals;
- Provide support for turnstiles and handheld scanners for fan loyalty system; and,
- Provide port level network support by validating correct VLAN configuration and port activation.
Do you have?
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of applied technical experience;
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and process improvements;
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow (or other ticketing system);
- Experience with Cisco hardware (port level commands etc.);
- Experience with various applications (i.e. MS Office, MS Dynamics AX, POS systems and peripherals);
- Retail or Venue support experience is a huge asset;
- Understanding of digital signage systems is an asset; and,
- SQL database knowledge would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53224 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.