Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding organization's direction, structure, and requirements;
- Preparing Request for Information / Request for Proposal. Analyzing organization's industry and competitive position;
- Working with customers to understand their business in technical terms, identifying on-going product and system improvements, and recommending existing or customized solutions;
- Presenting to, and working alongside, various levels of the organization;
- Setting up and maintaining the requirements traceability matrix;
- Working with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application;
- Participating in transitioning the requirements to the designers, and ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements;
- Leading and participating in the creation and validation of use cases as appropriate;
- Proactively identifying risks associated with the current project and recommending mitigation strategies;
- Processing design and re-engineering, process mapping, etc.;
- Gathering business requirements;
- Eliciting requirements through proper technique (e.g. client interviews, workgroup, etc.);
- Assisting clients with user acceptance testing;
- Assisting clients in translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for user acceptance testing; and,
- Helping coordinate and plan user acceptance test activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in Business Intelligence space;
- Excellent written and verbal communications and client relationship skills;
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned project responsibilities limited supervision;
- Valid Security clearance;
- Understanding of the Relational Databases such as Teradata (an asset);
- Understanding of the BI Reporting Tools and how they work such as Business Objects and Tableau (an asset); and,
- Understanding of the analytics tools such as SAS (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.