Digital Solution Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Digital Solution Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing the focus and leadership to the architecture practice in all aspects of the Digital domain;
- Delivering quality solutions that meet business requirements and align with long term Digital/Self-serve/BSS/OSS areas;
- Engaging as a member of the project teams and providing technical support for project teams in implementation of Digital and Self-serve platforms;
- Providing solution design to support teams within Enterprise Technology;
- Providing solution design support for BSS and Enterprise Domains (i.e. Legal, HR);
- Adhering to the Digital/BSS/OSS technology strategy defined by Technology Planning;
- Product artifacts to support Digital/BSS/OSS designs;
- Participating in the collaborative architecture governance process;
- Participating in Digital platform roadmaps;
- Participating in program and project planning; and,
- Taking on various other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is preferred;
- A minimum of seven (7) to ten plus (10+) years progressive experience in an Information Technology environment;
- A proven track record of developing and implementing solution architectures for complex user-facing systems;
- Experience with Singe Page Application web-architectures;
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL database technologies;
- Experience with mobile application architectures;
- Experience with REST and SOAP based architectures;
- Experience with SOA Analysis and design;
- Experience with web-services and micro-services;
- Experience with Content Management Systems;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS related technologies;
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to apply different design patterns in appropriate ways;
- The ability to justify pros and cons of one architecture approach from another;
- Experience working with cloud architectures and cloud solutions including: IAAS, PAAS, SAAS;
- Familiarity with Security and Network Architecture, design, and performance;
- Experience providing technical thought leadership while working closely with clients having both technical and non-technical backgrounds;
- Three plus (3+) years of industry experience in cable or telecom would be beneficial;
- Demonstrated experience in interacting with senior leadership, both technical and non-technical backgrounds; and,
- Experience in the following domains Ecommerce, Omni channel, Integration, Security.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.