Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
- Create system design document outlining the solution approach, including data models, class diagrams and interface specifications;
- Write software code according to specifications;
- Run and monitor software performance test for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging;
- Develop and maintain web applications using open source LAMP/LEMP web stacks;
- Follow development standards and procedures;
- Liaise with network administrators, database administrators, system analysts, business analysts, quality assurance testers and other developers to assist in resolving technical problems;
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience teams to provide support and facilitate solutions that meet the business needs;
- Work with external parties engaged in providing support services for our client’s websites; and,
- Participate and contribute to the development of the long term strategy of our client’s online presence.
Formal Education & Certification:
- University degree or college degree in the field of computer science or software engineering, and five plus (5+) years of related development work experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Expertise knowledge building Single Page App (SPA) using ES6, Vue.js and Vuex;
- Extensive working experience building web applications using open source technologies; including Apache/Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB and PHP7;
- Experience with Laravel, Composer, Vagrant, Homestead, Forge and Envoyer is highly desirable;
- Experience with NPM and WebPack/Grunt/Gulp task runner;
- Experience with WordPress CMS, including installing, configuring and developing and maintaining plugins;
- Experience with web performance tuning;
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS 9 & 10);
- Experience with MDM solutions, such as Airwatch;
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience;
- Solid experience with GIT or other similar source control systems;
- Solid experience with all phases of the software development life cycle;
- Familiarity with front-end development methodologies, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures;
- Familiarity with web services such as SOAP or REST APIs; and,
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.