Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client has an immediate need for a Desktop Resource. This contract opportunity is slated to begin immediately, and is projected to be three (3) months in length.
Your responsibilities in this position would include:
- Providing second level troubleshooting for software and hardware issues;
- Performing troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems;
- Investigating hardware and software compatibility issues;
- Installing new software on client desktops and laptops; and,
- Troubleshooting software compatibility issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and the Microsoft Office Suite of products;
- Good networking skills;
- Experience with file servers; and,
- Good customer service and communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply on-line today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.