Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search of a Project Manager with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated with proven performance. This project involves taking an in house application and outsourcing it to a vendor and coming up with a new solution.
This is a twelve (12) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in immediately.
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners;
- Accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering assigned strategic projects, including all business, operational and IT deliverables;
- Manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix business, corporate and IT partners to oversee all phases of the project, and to ensure that related project processes are completed as required (including, as applicable, change management, process management, transition to business/operations, system development, quality management, etc.);
- Within the context of the assigned project, responsible for building and sustaining the day-to-day relationships and communications (including project briefings) with stakeholders at various levels of the organization, including executive level, as well as other internal and external resources;
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit;
- Ensures there is clear linkage between the business vision/context and the project scope and objectives;
- Chairs regular core team and key governance forums (e.g. Steering Committees, Operating Committees, Decision Forums) to review progress with key constituents;
- Represents the interests of the project or program in various project governance and inter-department forums;
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters;
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan;
- Develops or ensures development of project artifacts including charter, integrated plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related PM artifacts, while complying with applicable enterprise standards (e.g. Project Management, Risk, Audit, and Compliance);
- Monitors and controls the project;
- Proposes recommendations and adjustments to the Accountable Executive and publishes periodic project status reports; and,
- Contributes to improve the best practices of the project management community within the Enterprise to help drive consistency, transparency and execution excellence on projects.
Do you have?
- Undergraduate Business Degree or equivalent with ten plus (10+) years of strong PM experience;
- PMP or any related certifications are nice to have;
- Previous PM experience in large Financial Institutions;
- Expert and proven projects with vendor management;
- Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders and executive level leadership;
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio;
- Strong track record of managing large complex sized application software development projects ;
- Strong Communication and Documentation Skills; and,
- Well rounded experience with technology.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53171 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.