Our client requires a Front-end Developer/Designer with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual. This is a twelve (12) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in immediately.
- Supporting two organizations;
- Delivery projects;
- Turn the design into the front-end code and partnering with Technology for the back-end;
- Collaborating with vendors, UX Designers and Backend Programmers;
- Concept Design (wireframes and final mock-ups) and Concept Development (FE-HTML, Analysis Tagging, HTML Mock-ups (HTML, CSS), GUI Specification created by the UI Designer);
- Interacting with stakeholders, UX Designers, back-end developers, PMs, QAs, translators, etc.
Do you have?
- Undergraduate Business Degree or equivalent;
- Four (4) to six (6) years of related experience;
- Possesses both a media and corporate background;
- Strong communication skills as they will interacting with several people on a daily basis;
- Self-starter and ability to define the process;
- Previous experience with Financial Institution would be beneficial but not mandatory;
- Previous experience working with vendors an asset;
- Web design principles and best practices;
- Excel skills (basic formula and importing data, and pivot tables);
- Working understanding of AngularJS and Agular 2+;
- Experience with integrating with REST/JSON services;
- Understanding of API Security Best Practices; and
- Previous experience with Agile would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53163 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.