Intermediate UI Developer/Publisher
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires an Intermediate UI Developer/Publisher with hands on experience in customizing Siebel themes. This is a twelve (12) month contract with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in immediately.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Support net new projects and existing websites;
- Implement accessible code from both a UX and development perspective is ideal;
- Complete complex trouble shooting, de- bugging, and coding;
- Work with eBusiness Managers and Product Managers in the implementation of platform and product changes;
- Meet all required timelines to support the on-time delivery of business and technological changes;
- Analyze industry best practices, client feedback and recommend opportunities for improvements to the client experience, products, tools, etc.:
- This role is a hybrid between maintenance work and new projects;
- Maintenance includes:
- CMS updates;
- B2C Emails; and,
- Ad badge design (PhotoShop, illustrator).
Do you have?
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in a relevant field;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with web design, front-end development and/or content publishing;
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Previous Financial Services industry experience an asset;
- Self-motivation and a great team player would be an ideal candidate;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Shows patience; and,
- Good conversation skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53162 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.