Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer. This is a one (1) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating automated data extraction mechanisms that will feed specific network elements;
- Supporting existing extraction scripts; and,
- Support existing Java applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- Six to eight (6-8) years equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, SOAP, Web Services, Shell Script and Oracle;
- Extensive implementation experience;
- Ability to articulate and communicate solution to customers;
- Experience managing small to medium technical issues to resolution;
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work on multiple projects; and,
- Understanding of telecom networks (i.e. Wireless) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.