Consultant – Digital Adoption & Delivery
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager – Digital Adoption & Delivery. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving adoption of more than 70% of customers interaction to digital channels (website and app);
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with key stakeholders to spread Customer Experience thinking throughout the organization;
- Communicating and liaising with senior management regarding project status, risks, and issues;
- Engaging stakeholders to ensure full awareness of projects and to incorporate their perspectives;
- Identification of new opportunities to enhance the delivery and support of services through creative solutions;
- Testing existing channels to measure reliability and deliver continued improvements;
- Transforming customer facing organization (CC, retail and Field) into Ambassadors and Advocate of Digital channels & drive adoptions;
- Refinement, and delivery of the roadmap with respect to the Digital Experience & Account Management portfolio – which includes deep dive analysis to target highest return opportunities that are aligned with the overall strategy;
- Assessment of Key Future Indicators (e.g. AHT, Call Volume Reduction, etc) benefits;
- Creation and management of project plans (i.e. milestones, key deliverables, risks, issues, etc.);
- Requirements Definition and Functional Solution Design;
- Operational Readiness Preparation;
- Execution of Change Management; and,
- Measurement and analysis of project metrics for business case substantiation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelors Degree;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience working with large scale projects; preferably with a large telecom, banking or technical company;
- Passion for improving the overall Customer Experience and delivery of the initiatives to drive results;
- Ability to be a great influencer and mobile the organization to achieve culture changes;
- Strong problem solving skills and have demonstrated the ability to be highly creative in formulating solutions;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and managing multiple projects through effective prioritization;
- Significant experience managing adoption, marketing campaigns, projects and change management initiatives;
- Ability to measure, implement and control process improvements and learn exponentially;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Strong financial acumen with the proven ability to develop business cases and financial forecasts;
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; and,
- Project Management Education or experience (an asset),
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.