Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Engagement of identified end users of CareConnect “Classic” via telephone, email, group sessions or one-one- one interviews to validate current usage requirements and to gain a broader understanding of impact to usability when the solution changes;
- Develop and execute a transition plan for all identified user groups (CareCast Users, SCM Users, CareConnect Users and Excelleris users) to their new access method; work with other Company’s team is required to support this transition;
- Assist with any required documentation as required (i.e. Service Desk documentation, PTO);
- Services portfolio’s responsibilities include:
- Development, system support, user deployment, stakeholder engagement, and vendor management services for a number of core eHealth solutions:
- Excelleris (vendor);
- iEHR/PLIS (vendor);
- Other internal or administrative systems like: EMS, NAMA, Enrolment Tool, testing tools, etc.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Senior level is required;
- Minimum five (5) years information technology;
- Minimum eight (8) years prior experience in Healthcare with a particular focus on IT system implementations and operational support models;
- Experience or familiarity with systems analysis, end user change management, and experience with clinical information systems;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.