Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the project manager through the planning, design and build phases of the project;
- Support the project manager in aspects of project delivery including change management, communication, reporting, risks and issues management, stakeholder engagement, and transition from project implementation to operations;
- Conduct requirements gathering and document the business requirements and processes;
- Identify/confirm the current state and future state, conduct fit/gap assessment to ensure realization of future state operational processes;
- Define and document the high-level long term Print Services and Lifecycle Strategy;
- Optimize operational processes;
- Align resources and formalize them in a Standard Operating Procedure and definition of Roles and responsibilities;
- Implement the system management tools to onboard onto Microserve Print Services;
- Complete a full inventory of the pilot site’s network connected laser printers;
- Deliver results as measured by project milestones and key deliverables;
- Pilot the roll-out of one (1) acute site and two (2) community sites;
- Recommend updates to the full roll-out plan based on lessons learned from the pilot;
- Provide analytical support for business case development or funding asks.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of experience and education;
- At least ten (10) years of experience in the role of Business Analyst and/or Service Transformation required;
- Experience in large healthcare organizations required;
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and multi-disciplinary team leadership skills required;
- Possess exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills required;
- Change management and business transformation experience an asset.
- An Expert level is required;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of seven (7) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of eight (8) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of ten (10) years of directly related Consulting Category
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.