Senior Support Analyst
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Support Analyst. Working within a team the principal role will be as a 2nd Line Support Analyst, providing cover to Canadian client and UK Support team. The Support Analyst will principally be required to respond to Customer issues via Telephone and Email, providing solutions to problems where possible and logging the incident on our Incident logging system. Analyze issues and identifying Route Cause Analyze (RCA) solutions where appropriate.
In addition, assisting the Support Manager (based in the UK) in ensuring client needs are met and dealt with in a professional and timely manner keeping all parties apprised of the issue until resolution.
This is permanent position scheduled to begin immediately.
As the Senior Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gain knowledge of the Websure software / system to be able to support clients use the system and its functionality;
- Undertaking daily management of Canadian office, team and in-house tasks to prioritize and execute in the most effective manner;
- Liaising with external clients or internal (UK / Canadian) resources;
- Ensure escalation of high priority problems in an effective and timely manner to ensure customer SLA;
- Ability to configure the Websure system to meet client needs – enhancements or bug fixes;
- Ability to modify documentation / reports using Report Builder tools such as Crystal and MS Report Builder;
- Ability to build & run SQL queries;
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Creating logical and innovative solutions to complex problems;
- Working closely with the UK development team and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Planning and working flexibly to a deadline;
- Writing user guides and updating central knowledge base;
- Provide good customer experience / support to both in-house and external clients;
- Log Support issues and change requests in Incident Logging system;
- Undertake analysis and make initial diagnosis of problems and advising solutions where applicable;
- Assist in testing any changes or data fixes received before implementing to customer system;
- Liaise with Customers to ensure incidents are managed within Service Level agreements;
- Performing business analysis to gather requirements around application enhancements\ bugs;
- Produce reports weekly and as necessary for the Support Manager / Management Team; and,
- Undertakes any other related duties as may be reasonably required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience and knowledge of the insurance industry;
- Ability to write and execute SQL Server scripts;
- Knowledge of Server and desktop hardware plus storage concepts plus installation of software applications and components, printers and laptops for local office; and,
- All staff in the company are at the very least expected to be competent with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook as may be required for the efficient performance of their role.
- The competent use and understanding of standard office IT applications;
- Understanding of desktop / remote desktop, printer, phone system and mobile phone set up;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience of working to Service Level Agreements (SLA); and,
- Excellent accuracy skills and timelines of work produced.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online now!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 53058