Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Consultant. This is a four (4) month contract scheduled to begin in immediately in Barrie ON.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Work on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel;
- Assist with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements
- Participate in client presentations; and,
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Undergraduate degree
- Up to 2 years relevant work experience;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively with other in teams;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions; and,
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53056 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.