Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Work with Company’s technical team and the vendor to get the product successfully installed and configure within Company’s environment;
- Work with Company to build appropriate test cases and coordinate the testing of the solution to ensure it meets Company’s needs.
- Work with the vendor to train Company modeling team on the proper use of the software;
- Work with vendor and Company to pilot the simulation of Company resources and responses;
- Work with Company’s technical team and the vendor to get the product successfully integrated with Company’s dispatch software solution;
- Work with Company to build appropriate test cases and coordinate the testing of the integration to dispatch software;
- Work with the vendor to train Company dispatch team on how to make affective use of the real time information to manage resource demand;
- Coordinate and lead the establishment of business work flows to support the production use of both the simulation and real-time information of the modeling solution;
- Work with Company on the communication and deployment of the product into production use within the organization;
- Work with the vendor to train Company’s IT Operations technical team on how to maintain and support the modeling solution;
- Provide documentation on sustainment model for long term use of the modeling solution with Company.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- A senior level is required;
- Software project management and business analysis experience;
- Experience with evaluating appropriate software solution for business needs;
- Experience with managing the install and configuration of common off-the- shelf enterprise level software solutions;
- Experience with coordinating and leading software integration;
- Senior Level Required;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
- Experience with Canadian public sector procurement;
- Experience with the use of modeling and simulation software products;
- Experience with simulation modeling of EMS resource and response demand.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.