Manager, Risk/Security Advisory
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our North York based client who requires a Manager, Risk/Security Advisory. They are seeking an experienced Manager to join their growing team. Working closely with clients in the financial services sector, the successful candidate will provide consulting expertise in all areas of corporate investigations, risk, audit, security, threats and intelligence.
This is an excellent career opportunity to grow within one of Canada’s top organizations in a permanent position to being immediately.
What you bring to the table:
- Solid experience in risk and security/investigations related disciplines;
- Extensive experience working within the financial services industry;
- A strong business acumen and exceptional client management skills;
- Experience working directly with clients to foster business growth and expand business;
- Exceptional communication and client management skills;
- Exceptional communication skills; and,
- Some travel throughout Canada and into the US is required.
Our client offers a great work environment and opportunities for advancement.
- University degree with related work experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Apply online today, or give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53040 to speak to an eagle recruiter.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.