Advanced Application Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Advanced Application Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for solution designing for mid-sized to large application with high quality data integration solutions;
- Partner with infrastructure and business teams in order to design solutions and resolve business system issues (i.e. workflow solutions, batch cycle troubleshooting, technical interface issues, software issues, etc.);
- Work closely with members of the development and QA teams to review requirements and implement solutions;
- Participate in meetings, provide input to presentations, and provides consulting services to business partners and Bas;
- Prepare high level and detailed technical specifications for the project in accordance with SDLC, security and architecture documentation objectives;
- Participate in walkthrough reviews of specifications and technical designs;
- Work with Development Manager, other TSA’s, vendor and other IT teams to design and implement downstream and upstream interfaces to the application;
- Provide L3 support as part of the development team during and after business hours if needed; and,
- Perform change management activities such as source code management, creating activity records for production implementation, creating implementation plans, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in computer science;
- Proven experience in working on big and complex project;
- 8+ years of development experience in Java;
- Experience with real time and batch integration;
- Strong Database design, development and advance DB performance tuning skills on SQL Server Oracle/Sybase/Db2 or similar databases;
- Experience and strong knowledge of object oriented desing and design patterns;
- Unix/Linux, shell scripting, application configuration and deployment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience on working with version control systems like SVN, GitHub;
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Maven, Urban Code;
- Experience working with applications running on Windows and Linux servers;
- Experience with TDD;
- Experience with Big Data; and,
- Experience with building SPARK jobs.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53030 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.