Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Perform Integration Management;
- Perform Scope Management;
- Perform Time Management;
- Perform Cost Management;
- Perform Human Resource Management;
- Perform Communications Management;
- Perform Risk Management.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong communication and leadership skills;
- Strong technical skills or IT background;
- Strong team management skills that motivate and encourage collaboration in the project team;
- Ability to manage multiple clinical and vendor stakeholders;
- Strong organizational and project planning ability;
- Previous experience in managing enterprise wide projects;
- Previous experience in managing complex technical and clinical integration projects;
- Health care experience preferred;
- Experience in large organizations preferred;
- Experience working on large health care integration initiatives/projects preferred;
- Experience working with provincial registries preferred;
- PM designation preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.