Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an HPSM Developer for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin February, 2018.
Key Responsibilities of an HPSM Developer
The successful candidate will:
- Testing custom functionality and processes to ensure that they are upgraded successfully and interact with the new functionality with no adverse effects;
- There are a fair amount of forms, customized processes that need to be tested and reconciled;
- Conflict resolution work is needed to resolve issues. Special care needs to be taken with items that were marked as Auto Merged;
- Archive/purge data from supporting/maintenance tables that are no longer needed as outlined in the pre-upgrade cleanup section;
- Archive/purge unneeded transaction data such as the clocks table as outlined in the pre-upgrade cleanup section;
- Installation of Deployment Manager (DM) Server;
- Installation of SM9.41 GA Server & Windows Client with DM;
- Upgrade SM9.21 Applications to SM9.41 Classic using SM9.41 Upgrade Utility;
- Perform some initial conflict resolution (RADs, Objects, States, Processes, display screens, display options, etc.);
- Analyze upgraded system;
- Fine-tune the configuration for the upgraded system;
- Perform an Architectural Review for proposed 9.5 environments.
Skills and Qualifications of an HPSM Developer
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with service Management suite of products including ESS, SRC, Service Catalog, UCMDB, Service, Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Experience with SM9, Service Anywhere, Release Control, SACM, CCRM.
- Must be an HP Certified Professional - Accredited Integration Specialist and certified for HP OpenView/SM7/SM9 Service Management;
- Must be a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL V3 Foundation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.