Sr. Technical Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Technical Support Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Technical Support Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Perform Deployment: Image PC's with Windows 10 via MDT and/or SCCM;
- Install Applications via SCCM, AD groups, or a network install share, following documented instruction;
- Migrate user profiles using automated tools;
- Support users who have been moved to Windows 1;
- Install missing applications, or applications that require manual installation or activation/configuration;
- Document all issues in the Remedy system;
- Provide how-to's to users for the Win10 operating system. Work with windows profiles;
- Work with the rest of the Windows 7 team;
- Perform physical inventories, validating user locations and devices, software to install, software licenses, and other data work as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Technical Support Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Good Customer Service skills;
- Works well in team, and on own, and follows directions and processes;
- Experience with supporting Windows 7 and 10;
- Experience imaging PC's;
- Able to drive (own vehicle) to different sites;
- Available to work 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 AM and 12:00 AM or as required by the project;
- Mobile (need to lift PC's, and possibly go under desks for cabling/getting serial numbers).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Sheets, Remedy, MS Office;
- Experience with large deployments of Windows operating systems (xp to 7, 7 to 10).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.