Organizational Change Management & Training
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Management and Training resource for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Change and communications planning and execution;
- Developing strategic level planning to tactical execution;
- Collaborating and helping manage change resulting from the implementation of the client’s significant large, complex program; and,
- Activities within GIS projects, but may also get involved as time permits in other enterprise initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Technical skills and Business Domain experience;
- Expert level Change Management experience;
- Strong, recent experience in creating and delivering an organization wide communications and training plan;
- Consistent record of delivering on commitments;
- Strong experience with delivering a training program for new technology and processes;
- Flexibility and willingness to tackle whatever needs to be done to meet the objectives of the program;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong focus on delivery; and,
- The ability to be a strong team player.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.