Business Analyst (Dynamics CRM)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst (Dynamics CRM) with proven industry experience for a two (2) month contract, scheduled to begin immediately.
The selected candidate will be required to complete the following deliverables:
- Convert all requirements documented in the BRD by Business Analysts to user stories with input from the Business Analysts and other business and IT stakeholders;
- Lead and conduct a fit-gap assessment producing a mapping to MS dynamics CRM OOTB functionality to determine the degree of fit of the user stories created to standard OOTB Microsoft CRM functionality;
- The mapping to also identify the level of complexity and the size of the effort to perform MS Dynamics configuration and customization work to fulfil all FPCTRP requirements;
- Refactor the user stories (content and theme) based on the outcome of the fit-gap assessment (mapping to MS Dynamics CRM OOTB functionality) and obtain stakeholder approval; and,
- Transfer knowledge to the rest of the project team.
- Proven Business Analyst (BA) experience in conducting a fit-gap analysis of requirements against OOTB functionality provided by Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects;
- Proven experience in functional integration of Dynamics 365 and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other applications in a complex environment;
- Proven experience in understanding Dynamics 365 and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality (Business processes/workflows, Business Rules, Business Functions, Configuration/Customization/Integration options);
- Five plus (5+) years of proven experience in creating requirements using User Stories;
- Five plus (5+) years of proven experience in and a solid understanding of Sprint planning Agile methodology;
- Five plus (5+) years of proven work experience in large scale system development with complex integrations;
- Must be highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment;
- Strong initiative with the ability to improve solutions, systems and processes in a timely manner with excellent communication skills; and,
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52994 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.