Senior Financial Analyst
Our client requires a Senior Financial Analyst with a strong HR analytics background with understanding of HR systems to optimize data allocation and analysis. They must have technical competence related to various reporting tools and experience with HR systems including Success Factors, PeopleSoft and Timekeeper.
This is an opportunity to grow your career within one of Canada’s top organizations. This is a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin in January.
- Preparation and publication of various executive level management reports on key HR metrics, including the analysis of current/historical trends;
- Perform regression and correlation analysis to assist in identifying trends and/or causal relationships;
- Manage the end-to-end monthly headcount review process including ongoing target maintenance;
- Act as HR prime for all workforce productivity initiatives and reporting. This would involve collaborating with all relevant stakeholders within HR and Finance;
- Data extraction will include the following HR Systems: PeopleSoft 8.8; Timekeeper, and Success Factors;
- Complete various annual benchmarking surveys and government filings;
- Participate in key HR projects providing expert level data knowledge and advice to HR peers as to how to best leverage the information available to assist in building business requirements and/or validating business assumptions;
- Identify root causes of data integrity areas and recommending preventative solutions; and,
- Continuously analyze reporting processes, making improvements to enhance accuracy, efficiency and value of the reports.
- Post-secondary education;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a reporting analyst role, in either an HR or Finance capacity;
- Expert level Excel skills;
- Strong HR analytics background with understanding of HR systems to optimize data allocation and analysis;
- Demonstrated technical competence related to various reporting tools and experience with HR systems including Success Factors, PeopleSoft and Timekeeper;
- Proven attention to accuracy and detail required;
- Strong customer service orientation coupled with excellent analytical and problem solving skills required;
- Self-motivated and professional, with the ability to work with a wide range of individuals and subject matter experts required;
- Solid organization skills with the capacity to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines required;
- Knowledge in statistical methods (i.e. regression analysis, forecasting & modeling, etc.) would be an asset;
- Background in Workforce planning is an asset;
- Experience with SQL/SQR would be an asset;
- Strong financial acumen an asset;
- Experience within a multi-industry organization a definite asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52988 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.