Communications Specialist- Workforce Effectiveness
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires a Communications Specialist- Workforce Effectiveness. This role would be a great learning experience for candidates and will expand your scope.
This is an opportunity to grow your career within one of Canada’s top organizations. This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in February.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Supporting strategic, targeted and actionable change plans through the development of core messaging, tactics and implementation to enhance employee understanding, improve customer retention and mitigate risks associated with complex change;
- Overseeing the development, planning and execution of timely customer and employee messaging, as required, to communicate changes, project initiatives, encourage information sharing and support other communication needs;
- Communications support as part of the TPS Event Management team, with shared accountability for incidents and system outages responsible for providing reactive communications to appropriate leadership, employee, sales and customer audiences to ensure they are kept apprised of updates through regular and timely communication; and,
- Maintaining the client’s standard for writing, style, voice, and look-and-feel, in collaboration with client’s Corporate Marketing for all external communications.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ worth of experience within internal communications for a large organization;
- Strong written documentations skills;
- Strong relationship management, strategic thinking and influencing skills;
- The HM is looking for someone that takes initiative and not laid back. They should want to push the agenda forward (Assertive, not aggressive); and,
- They must be able to work within an ambiguous environment.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Commercial/Corporate “Payments” marketplace, including products, target market and competition;
- Prior experience with graphics (Creating banners, creating Power point);
- Prior Online experience. Someone who can optimize their intranet to help engage people more effectively;
- Banking/Fi experience is a VERY nice to have; and,
- Prior experience at a creative agencies is a very nice to have.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and presentation;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Attention to detail that results in a high degree of accuracy; and,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- University degree or work experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52987 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.