Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Scrum Master with proven industry experience for a ten (10) month contract, scheduled to begin in February. The scrum master will support an initiative on a mobile application development to improve client experience with our Digital partner, Technology and CDO.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices;
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
- Facilitating the work to be completed, discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
- Assisting the project manager with internal and external communication; and,
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner and maintaining the product backlog.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline;
- Scrum Master certification;
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a minimum 3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.);
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team;
- Blend of business and technical expertise; and,
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 52982 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.