Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Mainframe Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Detailed technical design, development and maintenance of applications on mainframe platforms;
- Designing and coding program;
- Creating test transactions and running tests;
- Conducting analysis of needs and goals for the development and implementation of applications systems;
- Reviewing, analyzing and modifying programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installation;
- Establishing disaster recovery plan;
- Maintaining online and batch applications;
- Developing detailed design specifications, creating and reviewing code and assess impact on other applications;
- Working closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities;
- Leading technical aspects of project from inception through to deployment;
- Participating in analysis and system design specification sessions; and,
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- SDLC and PMLC experience;
- IMS experience;
- Mainframe Batch processing and JCL experience;
- DB2, Cobol experience;
- Banking and financial experience; and,
- Bachelors Degree.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.