Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Project Manager for projects in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer;
- Reporting to and supporting the Project Management Head and assisting the Project Manager with daily activities;
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Working with complex data in excel tables;
- Project scheduling, including action item tracking;
- Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking;
- Filing and document management;
- Conducting industry research and analysis;
- Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors;
- Assisting with addressing of deficiencies; and,
- Any other administrative tasks as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree or Diploma is an asset;
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset;
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work;
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven;
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential;
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills;
- Excellent organizational skills; and,
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.