Ordering Analyst – Telecom
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Ordering Analyst – Telecom for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with internal business partners and external suppliers to ensure appropriate ordering of telecom assets and services;
- Validating requests to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Ensuring orders are completed in accordance with Client guidelines; and,
- Recommending opportunities for efficiency.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to understand business partner needs and expectations, providing excellent service in direct and indirect manner, and fulfilling business partner expectations;
- Focused, organized, and a demonstrated capacity to take on multiple tasks simultaneously while ensuring thoroughness;
- Familiarity with telecom technologies would be an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; adept at providing technical or business guidance to partners within and outside own area;
- Demonstrated ability to understand, monitor, update or enhance existing business or work processes; and,
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate in information technology and/or business (or equivalent work experience).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.