IT Security Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Security Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and implementation of a comprehensive, distributed infrastructure security architecture;
- Assisting Business Unit management with the implementation of remediation plans as required while ensuring capability and alignment with organizational objectives;
- Managing assessment of applications, infrastructure, and associated processes against organizational and external standards;
- Establishing a framework to evaluate new initiatives or changes within the existing infrastructure for program compliance;
- Periodically reviewing and reporting changes in resources with the management of those areas to assure the effectiveness of the recovery procedures and backup capabilities;
- Ensuring infrastructure capability of meeting the compliance requirements of the client such as PCI DSS;
- Planning, coordinating, and assisting with the execution testing of General Computer Controls (GCCs) across all IT segments;
- Conducting detailed information security assessments of information systems maintained internally, as well as those systems outsourced to third-party service providers per established policy standards, and procedures;
- Reviewing assessment results with senior management and members of the Information Technology as appropriate;
- Providing security consulting in support of application development, infrastructure, and enterprise technology projects to ensure the integrity of the client's architecture;
- Contributing to formal and informal security awareness/training initiatives as an advocate for information security;
- Providing security consulting in support of application development, infrastructure, and enterprise technology projects to ensure the integrity of the client's architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree (IT, IS, or Business Administration with IT focus) or equivalent certification with ten (10) years' progressive IT experience;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience directly with security architecture. A combination of education and experience will be considered;
- Experience with TOGAF, GIAC, CISSP, CISA and/or CISM are recommended;
- Thorough familiarity with OWASP or CSSLP/CASS certification;
- Data Center/Storage/Virtual design certifications are recommended;
- Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent preferred;
- Proficiency with the use of risk and control frameworks, and process improvement models, such as COBIT, ISO 31000, COSO, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ITIL and CMM;
- Familiarity with Architectural systems;
- Excellent problem solving, presentation, and training skills;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and SharePoint;
- Experience delivering automation solutions combined with business process improvement initiatives;
- Experience working with and presenting to upper management and senior executives; and,
- Experience with operation and use of security tools and strategies for Pen Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Malware removal, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Threat Protection, Application and database testing.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.