Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing scope and deliverables on a day to day basis on a project;
- Providing end-to-end project management for a large project;
- Working within a defined work framework and reports according to the set framework (schedule, budget etc);
- Defining the WBS and associated detailed tasks;
- Managing the details project schedule and defines the critical path;
- Tracking budget and identifying and attempting to manage budget challenges;
- Reviewing and validating charges and allocations from other teams;
- Collecting and aggregating estimates to create the budget;
- Managing and ensuring integrated design sessions are run, defects are recorded and rectified in a timely manner;
- Identifying risks and assessing impact to project;
- Creating, maintaining and recommending mitigation actions;
- Taking action to resolve issues;
- Defining team member requirements; and,
- Defining, collecting, monitoring, and analyzing project metrics and prioritizes / resolves issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track a project (or projects) through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure;
- Understanding SDLC, Development Technologies, Network and Server Architecture, and Project Management methodologies;
- Understanding organization’s existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies;
- Undergraduate degree required;
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience; and,
- Industry certification, preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.