QA Automation Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) QA Automation Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing system requirements and design documents for regulatory reporting based on BASEL compliance and other industry regulators;
- Creating, executing and document detailed, accurate test cases for banking products;
- Contributing to and maintaining team’s automation tool set;
- Creating and / or maintaining automated test data sets as well as validate test environments;
- Organizing and prioritizing team's needs within given automation tool-set to ensure execution is as effective as possible;
- Taking an active role in all testing phases, receiving direction from the QA Manager and offering advice to the QA Manager when needed;
- Providing support to your technology peers and the business users, to join forces to identify solutions;
- Creating test plans, test cases and traceability matrices based on complex business requirements documents and system design documents;
- Tracking the fulfillment of test exit / success criteria;
- Contributing to and maintaining team’s internal knowledge base;
- Working with JIRA for automation deliverables, test case management, defect management, test reporting, and other functions;
- Participating in defect triage; and,
- Reporting automation, testing progress and defect metrics to the QA Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years SQL experience;
- 3-5 years Data Warehouse experience;
- 3-5 years ETL testing experience;
- Experience with SSIS tool;
- 5 years QA Automation & QA methodologies experience;
- 3 years Coding experience using Java, Ant and Selenium;
- Solid understanding of the software development and project management life cycle;
- 2 years JIRA experience; and,
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.