HCM Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a HCM Project Manager. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the successful delivery of the project, on time and on budget;
- All facets of project management, including project planning, execution, monitoring and completion;
- Managing scope, risk, internal and external resources, budget and quality, as well as creating all required documentation and delivering standard reporting to project teams and Sr. Management as required; and,
- Contributing to and supporting the development and implementation of training, change management activities, new operational procedures and processes and other deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years as an IT Project Manager;
- Documented experience implementing HRMS/payroll solutions for large enterprise clients. Experience with Talent Management and Workforce Management systems is an asset;
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects with significant change management components;
- Documented experience implementing enterprise solutions for a company with 1000+ employees;
- Solid Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Project and Enterprise Management tools (Project Server, Project -Web Access and SharePoint, Version 2010 or newer);
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point; and,
- Strong communication, organizational, collaboration and relationship skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.