Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overall planning, management and completion of PCI remediation project;
- Working with clients at all levels from Business Unit Managers to Senior Executives to develop project scope of work documents and project plans;
- Using project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, define project deliverables and ensure quality of projects;
- Identifying the technical approach to be used on a given project and managing the system development process;
- Documenting opportunities to integrate systems and resources to fulfill project requirements; and,
- Ensuring effective communications and relationships between clients and project team members are maintained.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to seven (3-7) years managing the implementation and support of projects, with an emphasis on PCI remediation; Audit remediation or Security;
- Ability to interpret technical procedures to clients and other stakeholders;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Information Technology department employees and clients;
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilize current word processing, spreadsheet, collaboration software such as SharePoint, e-mail, Internet software and MS Project;
- Knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and uses: systems development lifecycle (SDLC), agile, iterative and Prince methodologies; PCI standards;
- Ability to develop, lead, motivate and supervise working teams;
- Considerable problem solving and decision-making skills; and,
- Formal training in project management and tools like Microsoft Project, Formal Project Management Certification (PMPI) or related experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.