Eagle is currently seeking a Training Lead. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the project team to develop and execute a comprehensive, training strategy, plan and all the various components;
- Providing training industry best practices in the development of training material, content and delivery;
- Creating the training plan for implementation;
- Executing the training plan, working with project team resources and business stakeholders;
- Utilizing multiple methods of training, inclusive of train the trainer method;
- Identifying curriculum, and working with stakeholders to build curriculum, and prepare for training deliver;
- Developing a training scorecard, creating and presenting reports to various stakeholders including provision of overall training status to the PMO as it relates to meeting the defined KPI’s;
- Identifying the document requirements and standards for building the training materials;
- Planning, tracking, and reporting on training development activities;
- Developing training modules aligned to competency building for different stakeholder groups and reflective of project schedule and go live plan;
- Developing the training calendar and the schedule of training roll out and delivery;
- Working collaboratively with offshore developers to develop training materials/documentation including outlines and end-user materials including but not limited to self-service, and train the trainer training;
- Executing and monitoring training progress in order to update materials and make changes to support future training;
- Monitoring and reporting on Oracle Cloud and Taleo end user training programme;
- Ensuring a sustainment model is in place post go-live (training programmes, trainers and user documentation, end user support);
- Raising and resolving issues that pertain to end user training programme;
- Planning and managing training logistics coordinator tasks, timing, and milestones;
- Developing and maintaining project dashboards/reports that will track and communicate the overall progress for training;
- Participating in lead team meetings and reporting sessions as required;
- Providing various levels of analysis (including impact assessments) using a variety of presentation tools, briefing notes and reports;
- Completing all assigned project deliverables and associated documentation for various stakeholders with the appropriate level of detail;
- Communicating and managing risk including providing feedback and guidance to project team members with the required level of urgency;
- Championing the change as a Training Lead, ensuring that the new solution is meeting business requirements and stakeholder expectations;
- Working closely and collaboratively with the change team to plan and develop stakeholder engagements and training content, gaining insight and readiness data from the change team to inform training design and delivery;
- Reporting issues of readiness and adoption to the chance team when encountered; and,
- Supporting change management activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, information systems, instructional design and related IT fields;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience leading training development for medium to large scale enterprise projects with at least three to five (3-5) years’ proven track record in training development, training delivery, knowledge transfer experience with leadership role in HR portfolio projects;
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and customer services skills;
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, execute many complex task simultaneously, anticipate business needs and think with a business owner mind set;
- Experience using Agile/Scrum project methodology and collaborating on reporting status, risks and issues/resolution;
- Higher education and/or public sector experience (an asset); and,
- Prior experience of leading the training of Oracle HCM fusion (R11 or higher) and Taleo (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.