Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst (Supply & Wholesale) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performance management of the Wholesale business including annual budget preparation, monthly performance monitoring and reporting, consolidating and submitting IVC information to the BU champion, and ad hoc business management support;
- Developing supply dashboards and reporting to monitor daily/weekly and monthly Oil Supply allocations including communication of corrective directive action for Logistics;
- Developing and maintaining Supply and Logistics KPI's and benchmarking to assist diagnosis and root cause analysis for performance improvement across the value chain;
- Monitoring and tracking of all ODN's (Operational Disruption Notices) issued on a daily basis;
- Tracking and reporting of incremental logistics costs, including collaboration with Accounting for re-reimbursement; and,
- Developing fluency in the client’s SMS and their vendor’s customer experience systems to facilitate operational reporting requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business, Administration, or Engineering;
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience within Business, Supply, or Logistics analytics;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience supporting Downstream or Upstream within Oil and Gas;
- Advanced or higher level MS Office skills (pivot tables, v-look ups, macros, databases, extracting, importing, etc.);
- Two (2) years’ Accounting knowledge and financial acumen; and,
- Two (2) years’ knowledge of oil refineries/terminal operations and allocation processes is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.