Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Data Integration Developers for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Delivering effective and efficient solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, and adhering to development and quality standards;
- Supporting the tracking and the reporting of decision models and strategies through the creation of databases and management reporting;
- Improving the infrastructure necessary to develop and to implement effective predictive models and decision strategies;
- Developing and documenting data-mart developments / enhancements including System Test Plans and Production Acceptance Test Plans for new and modified systems based on technical and business specifications;
- Complying with the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management methodology (PMLC) by participating in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis;
- Coaching, leading and mentoring other team members; and,
- Participating in knowledge transfer with the team and business units.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 5 years' experience with large SQL data marts and Data Warehouse studies;
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through massive volumes of data to deliver effective and efficient data extraction, design, load, and reporting solutions to business partners;
- Expert relational database experience (SQL Server 2008/2012, OLAP databases, Oracle, DB2,etc);
- Sound knowledge of database scripts, ETL, SSIS, SSAS in Banking and financial services;
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple complex projects on time;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work well independently as well as within a team;
- Energy, be flexible and willing to learn, with a can-do attitude is key; and,
- Sound understanding of SDLC and familiarity with Project Management Life Caycle (PMLC).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.