Client Management and Sales Operations
Eagle is currently seeking a Client Management and Sales Operations. This is a eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Servicing transactional account needs (programing changes, activation of incremental services, billing questions) from our national clients on a regular basis;
- Acting as Single point of contact for escalations for client;
- Effectively managing internal escalation process, engaging internal stakeholders to resolve issues, advocate for clients’ interests and maintain communication pathway with client;
- Client satisfaction related to all delivery and operational activities such as receiver/account management;
- Value creation for business by clearing roadblocks for the sales teams in order to secure new business;
- Coordinating installations and renewals with customer and internal teams quickly and efficiently;
- Communicating and tracking key milestones with both internal teams and with customer;
- Identifying client-impacting issues and drive root cause analysis with internal teams;
- Proactively notifying and managing client communication and expectations;
- Identifying and managing repeat issues; coordinating resolution with various departments;
- Coaching clients on CWT (Customer Web Tools) self-serve tool usage and features;
- Minimizing revenue attrition resulting from delays on service deployment;
- Working with various cross functional teams to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they related to customer service delivery;
- Providing Sales with daily support in the creation of quotes and contracts;
- Provide administrative sales support;
- Acting as a champion in creating a customer focused culture;
- Ensuring appropriate flow of information between the business operations, sales, executives and the clients;
- Providing feedback and guidance regarding evaluation of sales initiatives, product development, problem resolution, etc.; and,
- Working independently engaging others as needed with minimal coaching and guidance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Effective customer relationships skills – ability to instill confidence in the client;
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional written and communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Ability to present ideas to peers, team members, and clients;
- Ability to be well-organized, able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment – meeting changing business needs;
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to effectively resolve conflict while minimizing impact to ongoing customer relationship;
- Polished organizational & functional skills;
- Solid Project Management skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) as there are daily customer communications;
- Customer centric attitude with a bias for action;
- Exposure/experience in project management (an asset);
- Understanding of revenue and cost management (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism in English and French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.